"If Brazil wins the match against Croatia, and the match between Mexico and Cameroon is a draw, and if... and if.... then Brazil will qualify for the knockout stage"

"In my opinion, there is a 75% chance that Brazil wins the first match versus Croatia, a 15% chance that the result is a draw. Thus, there is a 10% probability that Croatia will win..."

Stop the pointless speculations!

Go !

First, enter your own predictions (in the form of probabilities) for the outcomes for all six matches of each group.

Then, the Bayesia World Cup Predictor will automatically compute the precise qualification probabilities of the teams for proceeding to the knockout stage.